EXPERT REPAIRS BY DJI ENGINEERS
DJI Care provides you with professional and effective repair services.All DJI Care customers enjoy VIP prioritized repairs.
Märkus: Peab olema soetatud koos uue drooni/gimbali kaameraga. Kasutajainfo aluseks on DJI automaatse aktiveerimise andmed.
HIGH COVERAGE AMOUNTS
By purchasing DJI Care, you will receive a coverage amount equal to the market price of your aircraft for repair service within the validity period, providing you with totally worry free flight during this period.
*If market prices are different from the coverage amount of DJI Care, please refer to the coverage amount of DJI Care.
There is no limit to the number of times your aircraft can be repaired, provided the coverage amount is not exceeded.
There are no deductibles for DJI Care.Your aircraft will always be repaired for free as long as repair costs and aircraft conditions satisfy DJI Care coverage requirements.
SHIPPING COVERED BY DJI CARE
If you are in the region in which you purchased your DJI Care, shipping costs will becovered by DJI and will not affect your DJI Care coverage.
DJI Care Refreshi FAQ: Link
For a small additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units within one year. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
DJI Care Refresh is only available in the country or region you selected when purchasing it on the DJI Store.
For the Mavic series and Spark, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers can be replaced.
For the Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, and Phantom 3 SE, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, and propellers can be replaced.
For the Inspire 2, the aircraft and propellers can be replaced.
For the Zenmuse X4S ,X5S and X7, the gimbal and camera( including lens) can be replaced..
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Remote controller, battery of Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, and modification accessories.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1) If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (X4S/X5S/X7), send X4S /X5S/X7 gimbal( including lens).
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 3 SE), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera, and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Mavic series and Spark), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers. In order to shorten logistics time, please do not send back the battery if it works well.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3) DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4) DJI Care Refresh provides up to two replacements for your drone. For each replacement service, DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic series and Spark covers only one battery replacement.
Please do not send additional batteries or accessories. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for any related shipping and handling fees.
5) If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.
DJI Care Refresh will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1) The service has expired.
2) Your DJI product was repaired by a non-official DJI repair center.
3) DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your product twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4) If the customer is found to have broken a DJI Care Refresh covered product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and DJI will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, DJI reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you choose DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service. The cost of two way postage for customers within DJI Care Refresh service areas will be covered by DJI. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer's expense. Each time the replacement service is requested, subject to your purchase region.
For DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro Platinum), the first time replacement fee is €109, the second time replacement fee is €169.
1) DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, according to DJI refund policies.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased.
3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.
Please do NOT send SD cards to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your product.